This week's challenge is Ten Gifts For People Who Love X, and for X I'm inserting "swords".
I'm also doing this at the last possible minute, so it might be a little tongue-in-cheek.
Anyway, without further ado:
- A longsword.
- A shortsword.
- A two-handed sword.
- A saber.
- A short saber (e.g. a wakizashi).
- A two-handed saber that is not a katana.
- A two-handed saber that is a katana.
- A mace (to break the monotony and/or the opponent's armor).
- A polishing kit for all the swords.
- Racks/wall mounts for displaying all the swords.
Incidentally, if anybody out there is wondering what to get me for Christmas...