Thursday, December 6, 2018

The sum of my life's wisdom

The sum of my life's wisdom, compiled:
  1. "I hope to God I'm making the right decision under the circumstances, but who the hell really knows?" is a succinct summary of the entire experience of being an adult.
  2. A big part of being a parent is never having time to just go hide in a hole and freak out.
  3. Parenting always comes back to the poop. It never really *stops* being about the poop, especially with pets. There is no escaping the poop.
  4. Frying pans without fires are few and far between. (I might have stolen that last one.)
This... this is the legacy and the lore that I will share with my children, and my children's children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!