- Run the Updater.
- Read the error message.
- Consult the documentation.
- Realize there is no such error message in the documentation.
- Read the error message again.
- Consult Google.
- Find instructions for how to do the thing that the error message says you need to do.
- Do something spectacularly ill-advised: follow those instructions.
- Re-run the Updater.
- Watch the update complete successfully.
- Promise yourself a stiff drink after work.
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Database Updates for Dummies
Database Updates for Dummies: