Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Filler: "Sounds like Cole Porter to me, Sir."

From the movie Tank Girl (based on the comic book series of the same name), "Let's Do It." Because, um, actually I have no idea why this has floated back to the surface of my brain.

(Probably not safe for work.)



This version appeared on the movie's soundtrack:

(Quite possibly also not safe for work...)



And, what the heck, no collection of Cole Porter references would be complete without Tom Lehrer's version of Clementine. (Safe for work, unless you get in trouble for laughing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!