Friday, October 12, 2012

Some Days there's nothing to say...

Working on a writing project, so today I'm officially neglecting the blog. There are plenty of things going on - Halloween's coming up, my vacation is almost over, and pretty soon the holiday season is going to fall on my head like a ton of bricks - but I haven't a thing to say about any of that.

I do, however, have one big reminder: the Mock Gathering is tomorrow! I've had a few people tell me that they're planning to be there; I don't expect a huge group, but this is at least actually happening.

So, what's going on with you?

1 comment:

  1. I hope all of you had fun! I'm contemplating what I'm making for dinner tonight, and in general trying to schedule the snot out of a (rare) obligation-free weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!