Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Reflections on Adaptation

Sick. So very, very sick. Horri

Nice little row of scratches down my left forearm. Hector's fault. I was just sitting there. Anybody want a recently adopted and slightly psychotic cat?

...And I'm back again, for round three. We're still at war, lost a couple more. I think our side is ahead on points, though. I am really, really sick - something gastrointestinal - and strangely it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the snake cult, unseen realities, or anything more occult than a run-of-the-mill virus.

What else was I going to report on? Oh, yeah: the glows. Either they're getting softer, or I'm adapting. Amazing what you can get used to.

There's a big ritual tomorrow night, and I'm supposed to have a central part in it. So I'd better be over this by then. I'm about ready to claw my own guts out and replace them with something that works. No, I'm not entirely kidding about that. This su

...Okay, not going to write anymore. Sitting up is not good for my stomach. Tell you more next week if I survive. Bathtub. Bathtub now. With a big bucket beside it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!