Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Here, have an earworm

He's got cells.
They're multiplyin'.
And he's startin' to grow.
'Cause the food that
you're supplyin',
it's electrifyin'!

Gotta eat up,
Gonna be a man.
Gonna grow up big and strong.
Gotta eat up;
His body must expand
All this growin' takes so long.

Nothin' left, nothin' left for him to do.

That's the food that I want.
(that's the food i want), o,o, oo, honey.
The food that I want.
(that's the food i want want), o,o,oo, honey.
The food that I want
(that's the food i want want), o,o, ooooo
The food I need.
Oh, yes indeed.

If you want
more breastfeeding
you're too shy to convey,
just grope for the bosom.
Feel your way.

I better eat up,
grow to be a man.
Grow to be a man
just keep eating day and night.
I better eat up
if I'm gonna grow
you better grow
Everything will be all right.

Are you sure?
Yes, I'm sure down deep inside.

It's the food that I want.
(it's the food i want want), o, o, oo, honey.
The food that I want.
(It's the food i want want), o,o,oo, honey.
The food that I want
(it's the food that i want),o, o, oo
The food I need.
Oh, yes indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!