Monday, April 12, 2010

Light Blogging

So, Secondborn is due to be delivered by Caesarian Section on Wednesday morning. I will be with Beautiful Wife in the hospital while this happens.

I have steadfastly resisted the urge to liveblog the event, or even Twitter my way through it, so odds are extremely good that I won't be making much in the way of updates until sometime next week. (I do have one pre-written episode of Reflections of a deranged cultist which will go up... probably late Tuesday night.) Take care, and remember - you don't have to get work done, just because I'm not here to entertain you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!