Friday, July 31, 2009

I think I'm broken

I think my warranty has expired. Seriously.

I went to bed last night, and I was feeling fine.

This morning... have you ever woken up with a crick in your neck? For no good reason, you can't turn your head - oh, and it hurts if you try.

Well, that's how I woke up this morning... except it's not my neck, it's my right knee. It bends just fine, it just doesn't want to straighten all the way out. So I'm limping, just slightly, because it hurts rather a lot if I try to walk normally.

I am vastly irritated by this.

My best guess as to the cause is that one of the cats was sleeping on my legs last night. Maybe he kept it in a funny position, or held it still for too long...? Or, maybe I'm just getting old.

"Hey! You kids get off my lawn!" ...Nope, I can't do it. Not with a straight face, anyway. I guess I'm not that old...

2 comments:

  1. It has now been 10 days since your last post. Your fans demand another post very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I was, just getting ready to throw something else out here. Probably another post for the ages, about something deeply important, like how I haven't finished the laundry yet. Heh.

    Although, come to think of it, we're probably about due for another Book o' Parenting entry. (As an acronym, that becomes "BOP", which seems strangely appropriate.)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!