Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Keeping up...

You know, for a while there I was actually ahead on posting things here. This week, I suspect I'm just going to miss some entries, and I'm fine with that. We're getting Secondborn caught up (slowly), I'm trying to get my sleep schedule under control (which would be easier if I didn't keep needing to do work-related things off-hours), and I'm trying to pitch in more with just generally keeping the house clean so we're not all driven to distraction and having allergy attacks. So I'm not going to worry too much if I miss a day or two here and there. Call it triage. 

So, instead, you get a spot of David Allen Coe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!