Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Musical Confusion

 So, Beautiful Wife and her mother were watching Christmas cartoons on Christmas eve, including this one: 

As a result, I've had the tune as an earworm for a solid three days... except, my brain has taken it elsewhere. Specifically, I've now got it crossed with the advertising jingle from Halloween III: Season of the Witch, which is this one:

So my brain has been playing, "Christmas comes but once a year, once a year, once a year; Christmas comes but once a year, Silver Shamrock!" on loop, for three days. 

I'm doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!