Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Challenge: Recent Songs

(This post is part of the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge. You can find links to other writers' answers over at Long and Short Reviews.)

Prompt: A Recent Song I've Loved

I actually have two that are recent songs that I love. The first one is by Taylor Swift -- apparently I'm a Swifty? -- and it's called "Anti-Hero".

The second one is by Miley Cyrus, and it's called "Flowers". The video, um, may not be entirely work-appropriate; our girl Miley does like herself some skimpy outfits.

What songs have you been enjoying lately?

11 comments:

  1. Nice! Yeah, they’ve both made some good songs for sure.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers. I've heard it before but thanks for the reminder. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both brilliant songs. Absolutely love Flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely fell in love with Anti-Hero as soon as I heard it and it plays a lot on my play list. It is on my list as well. So is Paper Rings by her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least I recognize the artists, but not my kind of music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely fair! No music is ever going to appeal to everybody.

      Delete

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!