Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Working from home

 So... I'm working from home for the next couple of weeks. It's a precaution, thank the gods, and not a self-quarantine or a result of someone coming down with the pandemic. And it's a distinctly mixed blessing. 

On the one hand, I can grab food whenever I feel like it; on the other hand, I can grab food whenever I feel like it. 

On the one hand, I'm in the living room where I can keep an eye on the boys and make sure they're doing their online schooling. On the other hand, I'm trying to do my work in the living room where I can keep an eye on the boys and make sure they're doing their online schooling. 

On the one hand, I'll be in the living room and nobody can be in there watching TV while I'm working. On the other hand, I'll be in the living room and nobody can be in there watching TV while I'm working.

On the one hand, I won't be using my car at all. On the other hand, I won't using my car at all. 

So, I mean, that's pretty much how I feel about this. On the one hand, I'll be working from home for a couple of weeks. But on the other hand, I'll be working from home for a couple of weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!