Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Boy Adventure Addendum

In the wake of yesterday's expedition, I would like to note that I was perfectly prepared for the fact that I would have to do laundry when we got home. What I was not prepared for was the sheer amount of wood chips that I would subsequently need to clean out of the washing machine.

So.
Many.
Wood chips.

And Secondborn has informed me that he did not have a good time on that adventure, not at all, and that I should not make the mistake of thinking that he might have enjoyed it even a little bit. Also, he's very angry. At water.

I have promised him that in a week or two, once everything has had a chance to dry out, we will go back to the park and play on the nice, dry tank and the nice, dry wood chips and the nice, dry swing sets.

He is only slightly mollified by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!