Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Maybe not today...

I was a bit sick yesterday, and I rather desperately need to do some troubleshooting and lay some groundwork for a project today. So, instead of another scene from The Great Weapons, I'm going to link over to this. Apparently it originated here.

I want to re-read the last bit of The Great Weapons before I post it. I mean, yeah, sure, this is top-of-my-head first draft stuff, but I still need the general outlines and basic interactions to work. Otherwise I'm going to write myself into a corner, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!