Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wild, wild west

I just finished watching the movie adaptation of Jonah Hex, who was one of the more interesting (if obscure) comic book characters I remember from my youth. Jonah occupied a "Weird West" setting, with odd technology and supernatural elements, but he was very much a gunfighter at heart. (And distinctively scarred, for which reason he's distantly-but-perpetually associated with the character of Grimjack in my mind.)

Is it wrong of me to want a sequel? And after that, a Jonah Hex / Zorro crossover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!