Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reflections on Research

Since last week, I've spent probably twenty-some-odd hours going through the archives, and what I've found is very disturbing.

I've found nothing. Nothing about a strange place where the ground is made out of hexagons, or where life itself is little more than a mist. You'd think that someone, somewhere, would have had learned about this place and written it down. But, no.

So, I wrote the dream down and added it. It took a little while, and the... administrators... will have to review it. But it's there, in case anyone else stumbles onto the place. I haven't had the dream again, so maybe this was just one of those weird little things.

Claire has now met Billy and Crystal, and seems to like them. We rented a movie, and watched with beer, coke, and popcorn. Mbata wasn't there - he was out of town again - but that was probably for the better. We're used to keeping secrets, but the more of us who get together - especially when we're somewhere familiar and private - the more likely someone is to let something slip.

But this went well, and it was fun, and I'll probably have everybody over to my place on Friday - assuming the world doesn't end first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!