Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A random post to get things rolling...

Okay, yes, I've started a blog. No, I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, or how often it will get updated, or even whether I'll keep it going.

I had been thinking about doing something like this as an outlet for those thoughts, reflections, and bits of daily life that aren't really suitable for my parenting journal. We'll see how it goes.

Not there's much chance that anybody is reading this, but if you are... feel free to make suggestions in the comments. Anonymous comments are disabled, and at the moment I am not moderating comments. Please don't make me revise that policy.

Michael Mock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!